Tuesday, December 17, 2013

MIDE MARTINS SAYS HER MARRIAGE IS INTACT.


Weeks ago, it was reported that Mide’s (late Funmi Martins’ daughter) marriage to popular Nollywood actor and producer, Afeez Owo had crashed...well, she has denied the report.  Speaking to BON TV, she said "The story is outrightly false, I woke up in bed with my hubby a few minutes ago, we kept each other warm this cold morning.  This is not the first time our love will be tested with this kind of rumour...my marriage is intact, and there is no plan and never will there be plans to end the marriage" She also spoke to Encomium magazine, see statement below:


"My marriage is not troubled at all. I am living perfectly with my husband and kids. I don’t know what this craziness is all about. I don’t know who initiated the story. I have received thousands of calls and messages asking me what is wrong with your marriage, what is going on between you and your husband?
We heard this, we heard that. At first I did not take it serious but now I am addressing the issue seriously. I am going to grant a press interview because this is a very critical issue. We are not separated at all. They just mere lies and fabrications, nobody called us to confirm all these rumours before publishing it in their papers. That is highly unfair, it is image tarnishing, it is bad. At least we are all one because we are in the same entertainment world. It shouldn’t be like that. We still work and do everything together. "
at 1:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment